Monday, October 8, 2012

Rich is on his way to Baltimore. His sister Stacie will meet him there and they will go to
'the meeting' together.

We need to mention that there is one person who can not know what is going on and that is Rich's mom. She is 92 years old and this information would send her to another place. So to our fb friends in PA, please don't let her know what's going on with Rich.

Special thanks to all who did the last day visit with Rich. He loved those visits. Andrew and Susanne (his girlfriend) were kind enough to spend the weekend with us and cooked wonderful meals. Shoots...very special. We do 'feel the love'.

Today is pumpkin patch day for me. Most of my kiddo's will be there with their families. This is very special for me as I may be leaving this week for Baltimore as well. So grateful.

1 comment:

  1. When I heard the news from Janet, I waited a few days to call....then kept crying everytime I picked up the phone. Now, I'll keep track through this blog untl I can call him. I know you guys are a strong family based in faith and that will carry you through. I'm with Suz...crying!!! This blog is a great way to keep family posted so you don't have to repeat the same story time after time. I had to smile when I read that Richie can't have cookies...Tell him I love him.....cousin Pattie

    ReplyDelete