Friday, October 19, 2012

Daddy-Daughter Adventure Week

As soon as I got back to school I realized the immense amount of work I have before me, so I'm not going to write too much. I mostly just want to share a few images of our trip.

It was a magic time of suspended reality. There weren't many tears, we just played in big cities and forget everything that was going on for awhile.

So here we go, our little adventure.

Outside in Easton, MD

At the beloved Claudio's in Philadelphia

Some of the Haas clan in Philly

In the town my parents first lived in when they were married

The property I was born on, there used to be a house attached to that garage

My sweet Aunt's surprised my dad


Heading up to the lake

Current favorite picture ever!!

The Malones

Johns Hopkins Jesus. People write notes and leave flowers at his feet

He was so over photos. In the Smithsonian at the butterfly exhibit

The Washington Monument

He taught me to be a drum major for justice. Love this man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment