Tuesday, December 18, 2012

78 Days Later

My Dad did it! He got his first round of chemo! As I write this he is sleeping peacefully beside me. So far, so good. I think mentally it was just a big deal for him to actually get to a point where he could get treatment.

Life is pretty simple right now. Sleeping a ton and watching Christmas movies for all of us.

Vegas was super fun. I won money guys. Off of my brothers money, but still counts. We went to shows and went on walks and choked on cigarette smoke. Not our dream city, but it was a free trip, and it was time for all of us to be together. So no complaining, even from this sassypants. While my Dad was sleepy, he was a trooper, and on our biggest day we got him a wheelchair. Which he LOVED.

I have the cutest photo ever of all of us. Prepare yourselves. Somehow I forgot my cord that connects my computer to my camera in Colorado, but I'll figure it out and you can see the love and joy that is our family.

I'm sure my Mama will be back here to update, but I probably won't be for a bit. I need to spend some time from my computer after this semester. Have the best Christmas with everybody you love.

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment